MCD Wire Drawing Dies (Monocrystalline Diamond Wire Drawing Dies) uses the die blank material: a single crystal diamond, which is a kind of synthetic diamond under controlled conditions, it has high purity, no impurities and no cracks characteristics. These quality properties also make the life of the wire dies stable and predictable.
1. The use of 111-sided synthetic single-crystal diamond as the die black, the production of dies positioning accurate, stable performance
2. Extremely high hardness and wear resistance ensure the long life of the dies
3. Single crystal diamond has excellent thermal performance for high-temperature processing
4. Single crystal diamond is synthetic and it's quality and consistency are guaranteed.
1. High hardness and good wear resistance
2. High efficiency, longer lifetime and more stable performance
3. A wide range of grain and nib sizes
4. Perfect characteristics of crack-proof
5. Smoothness, durability predicted
6. The dies hole surface has a very high finish
7. Fast delivery time at about 7-10 days after receiving your payments
Monocrystalline Diamond Wire Drawing Dies Application:
It is widely used to drawing all kinds of wire such as electronic devices, radar, television, instrumentation and aerospace, such as the use of high-precision wire, as well as commonly used tungsten wire, molybdenum wire, stainless steel wire, wire cable wire and a variety of alloy wire.
|TYPE||DIE SIZE (mm)||STANDARD TOLERANCE (um)||STANDARD CASES|