Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies
- Model NO. Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies
- Accept Min order:No
TC Wire Drawing Dies (Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies) are widely used in applications that require high temperature, impact resistance and only short-term use. This is made possible by the low price of tungsten carbide dies. Because of its ease of processing and low cost, tungsten carbide is also selected as the die blank material for most special-shaped molds and stranding dies.
1. High wear resistance and Good polishing
2. Small adhesion and coefficient of friction
3. Low energy consumption
4. High corrosion resistance.
5. The hardness of the carbide dies is compared lower than the PCD dies
6. The wear resistance of the carbide dies is lower and the life of the dies is shorter than the PCD dies.
1. High hardness, good thermal conductivity, low coefficient of friction
2. Low cost, used in some highly lossy, hard wire processing processes
3. Uniform wear when used
4. Tungsten carbide module can withstand a high temperature of 2800 degrees C
5. Fast delivery time at about 7-10 days after receiving your payments
Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies Application:
It is widely used to drawing all kinds of wire such as electronic devices, radar, television, instrumentation and aerospace, such as the use of high-precision wire, as well as commonly used tungsten wire, molybdenum wire, stainless steel wire, wire cable wire and a variety of alloy wire .
|Die Blank Size(mm)||Hole Size(mm)|
|Hole size(mm)||Regular Case size(mm)|